Schedule a Mock Interview
Schedule a Mock Interview with the Career & Calling team. We will simulate a formal interview experience then provide helpful feedback.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the Career & Calling office to schedule your mock interview.
Before the Mock Interview:
- Schedule a Mock Interview with a member of the Career & Calling team. Please block one hour for the interview and following discussion.
- Create a resume and write a cover letter targeted for the specific job you want to interview for. If you would like a quick resume review beforehand, email it to email@example.com or drop it by the Career & Calling office.
- Two days before your scheduled mock interview, drop your final resume, cover letter and job description off in the Career & Calling Office.
- Let the Career & Calling Office know if you would like your mock interview taped. You will have the option to review your interview immediately following your interview session.
Day of the Mock Interview:
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled interview.
- Be dressed in professional interview attire.
- Check in at the front desk in Career & Calling.
- Allow one hour for the interview and discussion.
After the Mock Interview:
- Make notes about the interview experience and think about things that went well and areas you would like to improve.
- Send the interviewer a thank you note.