Areas of Expertise
Featured Courses Taught:
- Elementary Greek 1 & 2
- Greek Reading 1 & 2
- Biblical Exegesis
- “Philo’s Influence on Understanding Divine Anthropomorphism.” Evangelical Quarterly 90.1 (2020) 50-65.
- “Was King Saul Choked by an Evil Spirit?: A Study of πνίγω.” Biblische Notizen, forthcoming 2021.
- “ἔνοχος.” In Historical and Theological Lexicon of the Septuagint. Edited by Eberhard Bons. Volume II. Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck, (anticipated 2024).
- Society of Biblical Literature
- Evangelical Theological Society
- Institute for Biblical Research
- International Organization for Septuagint and Cognate Studies