Biomedical Scholars Student Application
- Admission to the Biomedical Scholars Program as an incoming freshman requires an ACT score of at least 30 or an SAT total score of at least 1370, 6 hours or more of transferrable college credit, and completion of the student application.
- Admission to the Biomedical Scholars Program as a rising Ouachita sophomore requires an overall 3.6 GPA, a 3.5 GPA in General Biology I and II and General Chemistry I and II, satisfactory completion of Freshman Research Experience and one Honors CORE course, and completion of the student application.
- Application Deadline: Jan. 14, 2022
- Notification Date: Jan. 28, 2022
- Application Deadline: March 18, 2022
- Notification Date: April 1, 2022
- Biomedical Scholars are expected to attend Early Registration on April 23, 2022