Biomedical Scholars Student Application
- Admission to the Biomedical Scholars Program as an incoming freshman requires an ACT score of at least 30 or an SAT total score of at least 1370, 6 hours or more of transferrable college credit, and completion of the student application.
- Admission to the Biomedical Scholars Program as a rising Ouachita sophomore requires an overall 3.6 GPA, a 3.5 GPA in General Biology I and II and General Chemistry I and II, satisfactory completion of Freshman Research Experience and one Honors CORE course, and completion of the student application.
- Application Deadline: Jan. 13, 2023
- Notification Date: Jan. 27, 2023
- Application Deadline: March 17, 2023
- Notification Date: March 31, 2023
- Biomedical Scholars are expected to attend Early Registration on April 22, 2023