Tiger Traks is October 24, 2020
Please read below for more information and general FAQ:
Freshmen – $5
Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors – $10
Checks may be made out to the Ouachita Student Foundation (OSF) and mailed to OBU Box 3762 or you can pay online.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM HERE.
PAY INDIVIDUAL or ENTIRE TEAM FEES HERE.
Applications must be submitted and all funds received by 5 p.m., Friday, October 16.
A mandatory Captain's meeting will be held on Thursday, October 22. Location and time TBA. All team captains MUST attend.
- Each team should be composed of exactly 6 members.
- If a team is composed of both men and women, the number of men on the team cannot exceed 4. Any mix up to 4 males on a team is acceptable.
- Teams consisting of only females are allowed to participate.
- Each team and all 6 of its members must be present for the duration of all events. Please resolve any potential scheduling conflicts prior to the week of Tiger Traks.
- If team members are unavailable due to quarantine, you will be allowed to substitute players but the sub’s t-shirt size may not be available.
Questions or comments may be sent to OSF@obu.edu.
Stay posted for more details via email and twitter @OSF_Official and #Traks2020.