Ouachita Online Costs & Financial Aid
Ouachita Baptist University offers some of the lowest tuition rates among universities
with online degree programs. Additionally, flexible payment plans make Ouachita’s
low tuition rates even more affordable.
Our online program counselors are available to answer your questions about financial needs, payment plans, and assist you in accomplishing your educational goals.
Ouachita Baptist University Online Tuition Rates
General Tuition Rates: 2022-2023
Fall, Winter, Spring, May and Summer
Undergraduate tuition (per credit hour): $350.00
Other expenses where applicable
- Course change after registration day: $15.00
- Late registration, per day (maximum $60.00): $20.00
- Returned Checks or Stop Payment Fee: $35.00
- Payment plan handling charge: $20.00
- Paper Statements: $5.00
- Technology Fee: $110
Normally, the expenses quoted on these pages may be expected to remain constant within the year. However, the University reserves the right to revise certain costs.
Ouachita Online Students are eligible to apply for federal, state, and community financial aid programs. Please keep in mind:
- Federal and State Aid Programs are subject to the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
- The private scholarships are provided for your convenience and not awarded by Ouachita Baptist University. You must apply for these scholarships independently. While the Student Financial Services office does try to screen the scholarships listed, OBU is not responsible for the information contained on these sites nor the validity of the scholarships. Remember, you should never have to pay to apply for a scholarship.