Maps & Directions
Ouachita Baptist University is conveniently located in Arkadelphia, Ark., about 65
miles southeast of Little Rock and 80 miles northeast of Texarkana on Interstate 30
and about 35 miles south of Hot Springs on Highway 7. See Google Maps to Cone-Bottoms Hall.
From southwest of Arkadelphia on I-30:
- From I-30 E, take Exit 73 and merge right onto Pine St.
- Follow Pine Street for almost 3 miles to a T intersection at a stop sign.
- Turn left onto N. 6th St., which enters campus a block down the road.
- Turn right onto Ouachita St. to find Cone-Bottoms Hall and Jones Performing Arts Center.
From northeast of Arkadelphia on I-30:
- From I-30 W, take Exit 78 and turn left onto Highway 7/Valley St.
- Follow Valley St./N. 10th St. about 4 miles and turn left onto Elrod Boulevard, which enters campus.
- To find Cone-Bottoms Hall and Jones Performing Arts Center, turn right from Elrod Blvd. onto N. 8th St.
- Veer left at University Dr. onto N. 6th St.
- Cone-Bottoms and JPAC will be at your left at the 6th St./Ouachita St. intersection.
PRINTABLE CAMPUS MAPS
SELF-GUIDED WALKING TOUR
VIRTUAL CAMPUS TOUR
Arkadelphia is located minutes from beautiful Lake DeGray State Park as well as a number of other outdoor adventures representative of “The Natural State.” The friendly Arkadelphia community is also home to a number of dining, shopping and lodging options, as well as an historic downtown district. Explore Arkadelphia attractions as well as many popular sites within an hour’s drive on the Arkadelphia Alliance & Chamber of Commerce website or visit the Diamond Lakes Visitor’s Center at 126 Valley St. in Caddo Valley.
Learn More about Arkadelphia
For Prospective Students
So you think Ouachita might be the right university for you? We invite you to visit campus to experience the Ouachita difference in person. Our Office of Admissions Counseling offers a variety of campus visit options to fit your schedule. Come see what Ouachita is really like. You’ll be glad you did.
Preview Days | Personalized Campus Visits | Tiger Days
There is always something exciting happening at Ouachita, from arts to athletics to campus tours. Visit our campus calendar to see what is taking place during your stay, or visit the sites below for more information on your specific interests.
Admissions Counseling | Alumni | Arts Events | Athletics | Campus Calendar
While You Are On Campus
Don’t forget to visit Evans Student Center while you are on campus to pick up a hot cup of Dr. Jack’s Coffee; grab some grub at Chick-fil-A, Sandella’s or the Tiger Grrrill; and choose the perfect Ouachita souvenir from the Ouachita Store.