Jan. 9-15, 2023
This will be a winter experience like no other. RecLife is taking you to the Northwoods
of Wisconsin to stay at HoneyRock. This camp is blessed with comfortable cabins and
a beautiful dining hall and lodge where we will warm up after some great activities
in the snow. These activities include cross country skiing, broomball, tubing, ice skating, horseback riding, bonfires, snowshoeing and much more. This is a great trip to enjoy the snow in many ways, get to know other students and
spend time with God in his beautiful creation. This will be a time of rest and renewal
with a lot of winter fun thrown in.
REGISTRATION AND $100 DEPOSIT DEADLINE IS DEC. 2 AT MIDNIGHT
Cost: $400 ($100 deposit required upon registration)
- Travel to Wisconsin in vans.
- Lodging: At HoneyRock we will be staying in warm, comfortable bunk style cabins. While traveling we will sleep on the floor of a church.
- Three full days of NorthWoods fun. There will be cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, indoor climbing, bonfires on frozen lakes, horseback riding, ice skating, tubing, broomball, board games by a cozy fire and much more. Note that if you watch the video we will not be snowmobiling or downhill skiing.
- All food while at HoneyRock, including any food restrictions needed.
- Cost does not include food during travel.
- Jan. 9: Leave at 8 a.m. to travel to Mahomet, Ill.
- Jan. 10: Complete travel to HoneyRock in Three Lakes, Wis.
- Jan. 11-13: Enjoy all the snowy NorthWoods has to offer.
- Jan. 14: Travel to St. Louis, Mo.
- Jan. 15: Arrive back on campus around 6 p.m. Early dorm check-in available if needed.