The Registration process has three parts:
- Pre-registration. Current students should pre-register during the specified pre-registration period, but only a student’s official advisor may perform that function. Newly-admitted freshmen who have been officially admitted to the university may complete pre-registration during one of the official Early Registration sessions (ER) prior to the first day of classes. Transfer student may pre-register in the same manner and time as current students.
- Online Check-In for Fall 2020 is August 12-14. Students will be notified to go into their personal web portals and complete all the steps for Online Check-In.
- Your first payment is due during this check-in period. You can pay online through the check-in.
- If you do not complete your check-in, your courses will be dropped.
- Each step of the check-in must be completed for you to be enrolled.
- Attendance verification will be done by the instructors the first week of classes. No financial aid will be received until it is verified that the student is attending classes.
Late registration is not allowed after the fourth day of classes. Students registering after the first day of class will pay a $20 fee for each day late. The Registration Process is not complete until the student has arranged payment of charges with the office of Student Financial Services.