Test Prep and Skill Building
Learning Express Library
Ebsco's Learning Express Library provides study materials and practice tests for a variety of entrance and licensure exams, including the:
- Dental Admission Test (DAT)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)
- Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
- Praxis Test (for teacher certification)
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
Learning Express Library also provides resources for improving math, writing, reading, and basic science skills.
To access Ebsco's Learning Express Library:
- Go to the Learning Express Library home page.
- Click "Sign In/Register" to either log in to your existing user account or to create a user account.
- Click "College Library" under the search box.
- Click the section that includes the test materials you need:
- "Grad School Admissions Preparation" has materials for the DAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, and PCAT.
- "Career Preparation" and then "Prepare for Nursing Exams" has materials for the TEAS and NCLEX-RN.
- "Career Preparation" and then "Prepare for Teaching Exams" has materials for the Praxis core exam, some Praxis subject exams, and other education licensure exams.
Contact Margaret Reed, electronic resources/periodicals librarian.
Other Test Prep Resources
The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) provides information and test prep resources for the LSAT exam.
The OBU Music Library has multiple copies of Praxis II Music: Content Knowledge (5113) Exam, a study guide for the music content knowledge portion of the Praxis exam.